Advance Notice: 2018 Christmas / New Year Service Arrangements
I wish to advise you of the service arrangements that we have made to ensure a continuity of service for your Customtel supported systems over the coming Christmas / New Year period.
- Friday 21st December – normal office and warehouse operations until 1pm, office closed thereafter
- Saturday 22nd to Wednesday 26th December inclusive – office and warehouse closed
- Thursday 27th to Friday 28th December – normal office operations, warehouse closed
- Saturday 29th December to Tuesday 1st January – office and warehouse closed
- Wednesday 2nd to Friday 4th January – normal office operations, warehouse closed
During the office closure we have technician(s) on standby for any urgent service requirements.
When you call our 24/7 service number 1300 303 499, you will be given the choice of leaving a message requesting service work to be performed on the next available working day, or alternatively, be transferred to our on-call technician staff. For any work performed during our office closure period, After Hours Rates will apply. Please note – Customers who have entered into a “Service Assurance” agreement will be charged standard business day rates for any works performed on 24th December or 31st December during normal business hours.
The warehouse will be closed from 1pm Friday 21st December to Friday 4th January and we will not be accepting goods for repair or assessment during this period.
It is also recommended that you place orders for accessories well in advance during the lead-up to Christmas to ensure your orders arrive in time – as courier services may experience delays due to the higher volume of deliveries required during the Christmas rush.
On behalf of all our Customtel Staff, I take this opportunity to wish you and your staff a joyous Christmas and a safe and happy New Year.